Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it is prohibited without the explicit permission of Nonline.store. All information displayed,transmitted or carried on Nonline.store is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All rights, including copyright, in this website are licensed to Nonline.store.
Information, services, names, pictures, advertisements, images and contents are provided as it is on this website. Nonline.store disclaims all and any kind of warranties, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Parties using the information provided on this web site may do so after satisfying themselves that the same suits their individual requirements.
Nonline.store uses information voluntarily provided by users to optimise their experience on our website, whether to provide personalised elements on the site, or to prepare a better future content base in the interests of our users. However, the information contained on this website is not intended to be, and should not be treated as legal or professional advice.
In no event shall Nonline.store be responsible to any person or entity for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise, arising out of access or use or dissemination of information contained on this web site, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, data, or damage to the user’s computer systems. The information, contents, names, images, etc. may be changed, updated, modified and/or improved from time to time without any notice.
Nonline.store shall make all reasonable attempts to eliminate and exclude viruses from this web site. However, Nonline.store does not ensure or accept any liability in respect thereof. Parties using this web site may take suitable precautions before downloading information.
This Disclaimer Clause and any claims arising out of the use of the information from this web site shall be governed by the laws of India only. By accessing this web site, the user accepts this.
When you visit the Website or send emails to us or contact via message or whatsapp, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or mobile messenger or whatsapp or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
• Contactless Dining is a dining-in product (“Contactless Dining”) wherein you can access the digital menu of the restaurant (“Restaurant”) and
(i) Place orders (“Order(s)”) through an option available on the Nonline Web Application and/or
(ii) Make the payment of such Order(s), via the Nonline Web Application, while dining at the Restaurant.
• Your request to Order food and beverages at a Restaurant can be done by scanning the unique quick response code(s) (“QR Code(s)”) placed on the table at the Restaurant.
• You agree and acknowledge that your request to Order(s) food and beverages at a Restaurant by clicking on Place Order tab on the Restaurant page on the Nonline Web Application shall constitute an unconditional and irrevocable authorization issued in favour of Nonline to place online orders for food and beverages against the Restaurant on your behalf. You further acknowledge, Nonline is not a manufacturer, seller or distributor of food or beverages and merely places an Order against the Restaurant on behalf of You pursuant to the unconditional and irrevocable authority granted by You to Nonline, and facilitates the sale and purchase of food and beverages between You and Restaurant, under the contract for sale and purchase of food and beverages between You and Restaurant.
• The total price for food ordered, and other charges that may be levied by the Restaurant, will be displayed on the Nonline Web Application when you place your Order. You shall be liable to make full payment towards such food orders at the end of your meal. It is hereby clarified that it is the responsibility of the Restaurant to raise an appropriate tax invoice on You for Your Order(s).
• The Restaurant may levy service charges at its own discretion. If you wish to remove service charge, kindly inform the Restaurant directly. Please note, Nonline shall not be liable for any such charges levied by the Restaurant.
• While availing Contactless Dining, if you make payment towards the bill via the Nonline Web Application, you shall not make any payment towards Your Order(s) to the Restaurant in cash or via any other manner.
• There is no restriction on the number of diners at the table.
• Nonline shall not be liable for any acts or omissions on part of the Restaurant including but not limited to deficiency in service, quality of food, sale of alcohol, time taken to prepare the Order(s) or any other experience of the User.
• It is hereby further clarified by Nonline that the liability of any violation of the food safety and standards law and applicable rules and regulations made thereunder shall solely rest with the Restaurant, importers, brand owners or manufacturers of the food products or any Pre Packed Goods accordingly. For the purpose of clarity Pre-Packed Goods shall mean the food and beverages items which are placed in a package of any nature, in such a manner that the contents cannot be changed without tampering it and which is ready for sale to the customer or as may be defined under the applicable law.
• Notwithstanding anything otherwise set out herein, Nonline shall in no manner be liable in any way for any in-person interactions with the Restaurant or for the User's experience at the Restaurant and that the Restaurant shall, at all times remain, solely liable including but not limited to, for (a) the goods and/or services, rendered to a User at the Restaurant; (c) any in-person interactions with the User by the Restaurant and or its representatives; (d) payment of all applicable taxes and statutory dues with respect to the goods and services offered and charged by the Restaurant and compliance with all applicable laws; (e) the User’s experience at the Restaurant.
• Update: The Restaurants may change from time to time and the members are advised to keep a check on the updated list of Restaurants from time to time at Nonline’s Application.
• Assignment: Nonline may assign or transfer any of its rights or obligations under these Terms and conditions to any of its affiliates or any third party at any time.